Join the Fort Wayne Bonsai Club and meet other bonsai enthusiasts that will help enhance your practice and knowledge.
The Fort Wayne Bonsai Club strives to cultivate knowledge and bonsai artistic talent, to encourage the use of multiple species in the art of bonsai, and to teach good horticultural and bonsai artistic techniques. We create public awareness and appreciation for bonsai and inspire members of all ability levels. We provide workshops by experienced bonsai practitioners that promote hands-on learning. We see bonsai as a timeless art form that requires patience. Like our trees, we believe that our members deserve patience and attention.
How To Join
To join you can just attend any of our club meetings with either cash or check for membership dues and you will be added to the email list and receive our monthly newsletter and get website access to our members only section!
- Club meets every third Saturday on most months.
- Meetings are at libraries, homes or the Fort Wayne Botanical Conservatory
- Meetings begin at 10:30am and end approximately at 12:30pm
- Light refreshments may be provided by members on a rotational basis.
- Short business meeting to gain member ideas into program planning and the work of the club.
- Educational programs on most months.
- Nursery or Show road trips on occasion.
- Several workshops throughout the seasons.
- Monthly newsletter.
- Member discounts on soil, fertilizer cubes, etc.
- December Holiday luncheon.